I have grown up watching Sci-Fi’s Like the Fifth Element, Men in Black, Jurassic Park, Matrix, Terminator, Predator, Robocop, Alien, Transformers, Godzilla, A v/s P, X-men, Independence Day, The Apocalypse, Species, Spiderman, Jumanji and many more.
The aliens always attacked them; the dinosaurs always only visited them, My car never transformed into Bumble Bee, no Giant Snakes, no Giant Lizards, no magical games and No Tom Cruise to save our asses. Ever wondered why all these movies had New York and D.C. as the main victims and the world saviours too…I didn’t…this was pure entertainment…food for a young mind…YUMMY
UNTIL I saw 2012…and it made me think…but again, after a brief discussion for a few days I forgot all about 2012, until the most recent Tsunami in Japan, triggered all these questions once again about 2012, more commonly known as the DOOMSDAY…End of the World.
Several experts from across the globe are predicting that the earth is likely to end by the year 2012. The reason could be a human effect or natural disaster. From Chinese theories to scientific predictions the most likely date is the year 2012 This bland-looking date has spun anxious circles around the Western world, sparking an international blaze of assumption, expectation, hype, and in some cases, hysteria, fear and terror.
And while surfing the net, I read a lot about it and saw many videos, which sort of freaked me out for a while, then it sank into me, that we are in India, and these exciting activities only happen in America….hahahahaha
On a serious note, an interesting theory is the Mayan Calendar, which fascinated me, so I am going to share a little of my new found knowledge with you all. First to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a cruel race that were good at two things — building highly precise astrological equipment out of stone and sacrificing virgins.
Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it’s likely they’ve got the end of the world right as well.
The only reason why it’s scary is because without any technology, those people were only 34 seconds behind at time, dates etc. and they were not even as advanced as we are now, so should we really believe that? It’s kind of scary but also very interesting. What do you think? Is it going to happen? Another fact is that they counted dates and times by stars, and everything that had to do with nature.
Some really scary things about the whole 2012 end scenario:
- All religions, ancient cultures and even atheists and spiritualists agree on something for once. Thousands of people are insisting that dreadful things are going to start happening between now and December 21, 2012. This is not just about the Mayan calendar.
- Man made disasters will be made even worse with the coming natural disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes coupled with super storms of all kinds. And global warming is really climate change, which is happening on all planets in the solar system.
- Nostradamus predicted 2012 end of the world in his book they found a couple of years ago. The wildest thing about this prediction is that The Lost Book of Nostradamus is a fake. This makes it even scarier than when I heard he was predicting the same end of time date as the Mayan predictions.
- Incessant TV programming about this 2012 end of the world on a Mayan calendar date, and now a 2012 movie opened on Friday the 13th. Add to that all the other once thought to be paranormal topics now being shown on respectable channels like NOVA and the History Channel. They just showed a feature about UFOs that make it hard to believe this stuff isn’t real.
- Sightings of UFO crafts and alien abductions are rapidly increasing world wide. I have a hunch they will escalate in leaps and bounds as we get nearer to the end of days in December 2012.
- This is just the tip of the scary events coming. There are tons of things you need to know. Like how all kinds of ancient cultures have always known. Polar shift has happened before and so has global destruction. We aren’t bigger than the universe! If Planet X Nibiru is going to come, they can’t control what the solar system does to Earth.
Anyways, that’s all theory, it’s all over the internet, watch YouTube for interesting video’s.
But the freaky part is the END, not who predicted it, I mean let’s face it, if it’s all coming to an end, then how does it matter, who said it first and who contested the same….!